Transferring funds… Dollars, Euros, Yen, Pounds, Pesos, Rupees, the list of currency goes on.

These names and more are nothing new to a money transmitter. If you are a money transmitter, and are in need of a money transmitter bond for the states that you do business in or some where else, we can help! American Surety Bonds can assist you with the bond that you need in any of the 50 states in the USA. From California to Georgia, or from New York to Florida, we’ve got you covered for your state required bond.If you secure bond from us you need to follow all rules and regulation of our Surety Bond Agency .  Even if you want to renew your bond you may follow our rules and regulation , American Surety Bonds Agency  can assist as well. Also, as your surety bond underwriter, we are authorized to do business by the NMLS.

Fill out our Money Transmitter Bond application to get started.

For the state of Georgia, fill out our GA Money Transmitter Bond application.

Apply Today, Approved Today!

Have Questions?

American Surety Bonds Agency, LLC
138 Hammond Drive, Suite B
Atlanta, GA 30328
Sam Newberry – Managing Member
P: 404-486-2356 M: 404-550-3565