With your designation from the SBA you have a unique opportunity to do business with the federal government. American Surety Bonds has over 40 sureties that we proudly represent and in excess of 100+ years of underwriting expertise that offers your company a unique opportunity to fuel your company’s growth. American Surety Bonds offers preferred, standard, non-traditional, fast-track, and SBA surety programs. We have over 35+ years of successfully working with 8a, HubZone, EDWOSB/WOSB, SDVOSB/VOSB, minority owned, and SDBs. American Surety Bonds has the solution for your unique surety bond needs. Our array of surety programs offers many advantages that very few surety agents have the expertise to provide.
- Fast-Track program available for firms up to $1,000,000 with no CPA financial statements required! Please complete our Fast Track Application Here
- SBA Surety Bond Program – Please view the SBA Slideshow to better understand the program or give American Surety Bonds a call (404)-486-2355 to discuss or answer any questions you may have. Please complete our Bond Kit here
- SBA Fast Track program – In most cases, same day approval! Start your application here. We have even included the SBA Matrix to better explain how the SBG program can, in many cases, better support your current surety needs. The federal government has in place for businesses qualifying as 8a, HubZone, SDB, EDWOSM/WOSM, SDVOSB/VOSB, a streamlined underwriting program. To better understand, see SBA Slideshow for additional details
- Hazardous Materials Waste bond program available
- IDIQ program (Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity)
- MATOC (Multiple Award Task Order Contract)
Our Program Benefits
Who can I contact for more information?
Our extended hours, knowledgeable underwriters, and surety relations spell nothing but success for your company in 2017! With the last quarter of the government year-end upon you, don’t let any surety uncertainty cloud your firm from having a spectacular 2017. Please feel free to call my office. I am personally available to discuss your specific bonding needs.
MM, Senior Underwriter